IPTV Smarters channel
- Ensure connecting your TV and your Roku device together.
- Navigate through the Roku Channels store.
- Look for IPTV Smarters Channel and download it.
- Open the IPTV Smarters Channel.
- It will ask you to add your username, password and Portal URL (These info are provided to you when you purchase IPTV).
- After inserting the required information click on add user.
- Your Favorite TV Channels and Video On Demand will load and you can start watching.
M3u Playlist Player Channel
- Ensure that your Roku device is connected to your TV.
- Use your Roku remote control and navigate through the Roku Channels store.
- Search for M3u Playlist Player Channel and download it.
- Launch the M3u Playlist Channel.
- Click on Add new playlist.
- Insert your IPTV m 3u link and any playlist name (make sure to buy premium IPTV).
- It might take a few minutes for your playlist Live TV Channels, Movies and TV Shows to load.
- After loading turn off your Roku device and turn it back on again.
- Reopen the M3u Playlist Player Channel again.
- choose the IPTV playlist that you created before.
- Now you can Find and watch your favorite Live TV Channels and VOD.