Terms and Conditions
99Servicez aims to conduct with its clients, in a professional, favorable and timely manner. By appointing or engaging 99Servicez with their business, our buyers or clients will accept the following terms and conditions:
- Both the parties will agree to a date of commencement of the services and charges will be applicable as per that date.
- 99Servicez will send a monthly report of performance services to the clients according to the ‘Service Page’ description.
- 99Servicez reserves full right to subcontract any third party service provider to get some of the service tasks done.
- Any person who is not a party to the ‘Contract’ shall not have rights of any kind under or in connection with it.
- Clients are obliged to 99Servicez a full chargeable amount before the commencement of work.
- At 99Servicez work starts once the 100% payment is made by the client upfront.
- 99Services will raise a monthly invoice to the clients in advance as per the nature of services in their respective ‘service page’.
- 99Services is not liable for any consequential or direct losses due to any delay in obligated service deliverables, if the delay is because of ungovernable or natural causes.
- The clients will cover, defend and hold 99ZServicez harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, expenses and losses related to the service provided by 99Servicez to the clients under this agreement, that includes without limitations claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruptions or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by 99Servicez.
- Owing to the nature of the Digital Media, any information/content that is given by the clients to 99servicez for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as it is published. 99Servicez will not be held responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill or any business asset due to the nature of content being publicized.
- If at any time during the term of a service contract, we fail to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the service contract or any of these terms and conditions, then this will not automatically make you free from any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver.
- Any waiver of terms and conditions will only be valid officially if it is given to you in writing.